PrEP Learning Collaboratives
Resources and information for building capacity in PrEP access and care.
- Focus on youth: improving HIV prevention and sexual health services for adolescents and young adults Video September 28, 2023
- Is PrEP for Me: Addressing PrEP Disparities for Black People: Part 2 Video and slides May 18, 2023
- Is PrEP for Me: Addressing PrEP Disparities for Black People: Part 1 Video and slides May 11, 2023
- Injectable PrEP Retention and Equity video April 20, 2023
- Seminar on RNA testing for PrEP video and slides January 19, 2023
- Injectable PrEP Update video October 13, 2022
- Seminar on Financing and Logistics Part 2 video and slides July 7, 2022
- Seminar on Financing and Logistics Part 1 video April 28, 2022
Improving PrEP Services for Trans and Gender Diverse People
Highlights from our four-session learning collaborative for navigators, health workers, clinicians, and PrEP providers who work with trans and gender diverse people. Watch terminology intro video.
Developed and facilitated by Trans Equity Consulting
- Trans Awareness and Cultural Humility slides February 24, 2022
- Understanding PrEP and PEP in Context for Trans Communities slides March 10, 2022
- A Client-Centered Approach to Counseling with Trans People slides March 31, 2022
- Gender Affirming PrEP Care and Clinical Pearls slides April 14th, 2022
PrEP Learning Collaborative Sign-Up
Please contact Robert.Blue@ucsf.edu.