PrEP Learning Collaboratives
Resources and information for building capacity in PrEP access and care.
May 11 and 18, 12-1pm PDT, Is PrEP for Me: Addressing PrEP Disparities for Black People (A 2-part Series)
Leisha McKinley-Beach, a nationally recognized expert in HIV prevention, will lead two important discussions about improving access to PrEP for all Black people. Register for Is PrEP for Me.
Long Acting Injectable PrEP: Access and Financing
- Injectable PrEP Retention and Equity video April 20, 2023
- Seminar on RNA testing for PrEP video and slides January 19, 2023
- Injectable PrEP Update video October 13, 2022
- Seminar on Financing and Logistics Part 2 video and slides July 7, 2022
- Seminar on Financing and Logistics Part 1 video April 28, 2022
Improving PrEP Services for Trans and Gender Diverse People
Highlights from our four-session learning collaborative for navigators, health workers, clinicians, and PrEP providers who work with trans and gender diverse people. Watch terminology intro video.
Developed and facilitated by Trans Equity Consulting
- Trans Awareness and Cultural Humility slides February 24, 2022
- Understanding PrEP and PEP in Context for Trans Communities slides March 10, 2022
- A Client-Centered Approach to Counseling with Trans People slides March 31, 2022
- Gender Affirming PrEP Care and Clinical Pearls slides April 14th, 2022
See Resources on Improving PrEP Services for Trans and Gender Diverse People.
PrEP Learning Collaborative Sign-Up
Please contact Robert.Blue@ucsf.edu.