We envision an environment where health equity exists for all...
Ensure clinicians are well prepared to meet the needs of their clients/patients.
We believe communication and understanding of new information
and data is essential to clinical workforce development.
Consultation & Capacity Building
Enhance the ability of organizations and health
departments to meet the needs of their clients.
We believe that by increasing the skills and capacity of
organizations, they can become more agile, adaptable and equitable.
Our Transgender Health webinar is now archived and available for registration and viewing!
Sexual Healthcare for Transgender Patients
with Madeline Deutsch, MD, MPH
Dr. Madeline Deutsch will introduce us to sexual healthcare for transgender patients and cover the below learning objectives:
1) Describe current CDC recommendations for screening for STIs in transgender patients and recommendations for management of confirmed STIs, based on risk assessment and current anatomy and sexual behaviors.
2) Discuss issues impacting transgender sexual health, such as hormone use, history of gender affirming surgical procedures, and patterns of sexual behavior.
3) Describe a trauma-informed approach to care, including building trust, respectful rapport, and avoiding making any assumptions about presence or absence of specific anatomy, sexual orientation, or sexual practices.
Our webinar Syphilis 2016 is now archived and available for registration and viewing!
Syphilis 2016: Return of the Great Masquerader
with Sharon Adler, MD, MPH
Dr. Sharon Adler will introduce us to syphilis and cover the below learning objectives:
1. Describe current syphilis epidemiology within the United States.
2. Discuss screening recommendations for syphilis.
3. Describe clinical manifestations, diagnostic approach, staging and management of syphilis.