Improving STD Screening in HIV Care Webinar
In collaboration with the CA Department of Public Health, Office of AIDS Care Branch
Effective sexual history taking and the importance of screening patients for STDs
with Julie Stoltey, MD, MPH
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
11:00 am – 12:00 pm (PST)
No Registration Required!
To join the webinar use this URL:
Dr. Julie Stoltey will discuss current best practices in enhancing STD screening in HIV care settings and cover the following learning objectives:
- Review epidemiologic trends in STDs among men who have sex with men
- Identify methods/best practices for routinely conducting a sexual history
- Discuss the importance of screening for rectal and pharyngeal STDs
Please log in 15 minutes prior to check your system and assure your ability to listen.
Please choose the option “Listen Only” and follow these steps:
- Click onMeeting on the top left of the screen
- From the drop down menu that appears, click on Audio Setup Wizard
- Follow the prompts to test your audio
If you are unable to listen through your computer please have the webinar system call you by entering your telephone number. Please keep your phone on mute to avoid interference with the webinar audio.